SKF snl 517 Bearing
Cross Roller Slewing Bearing
The Cross Roller Slewing Bearing is a roller bearing with high rotation accuracy capable of bearing loads in every direction. Because it has orthogonally arranged cylindrical rollers, it can bear loads in every direction.
Cross Roller Slewing Bearing of high rigidity cross roller bearing inner and outer rings are with the overall structure, with high rigidity, and with mounting holes, no bearing flange and installation, to a large extent simplify the installation process, and does not affect the mounting accuracy, with high precision and high torque rotation, but also free to choose the inner or outer ring rotation mode in accordance with the accuracy requirements, with greater freedom of choice. It differs HRU is sealed structure using double-sided spring reed seal, and dimensions are more compact than HRU series, more suitable for small mounting space installed.
- Worm Gear Slew Drives for Railbound Forging Manipulators
- Truck with Crane Gear Box Slewing Drive with Hydraulic Motor
- Se21 Sleiwng Drive with 48V Motor for machine Rotatry
- Helical Gear Reducer Exclusive Use for Shipping in China
- Slewing Drive Is Widely Applied in Modular Trailers with Good Quality.
- Wanda Slewing Drive for Aerial Work Platform Safest Device
- Wanda Slewing Drive for All Types of Cranes with Hydraulic Motor
- Sunslew Sleiwng Drive with Hydraulic Motor for Turch machine with Low Price
- Truck Crane Used Sleiwng Drive with Hydraulic Motor