SKF snl 517 Bearing
Brand Slewing Ring
Brand slewing ring is a rotational rolling-element bearing that typically supports a heavy but slow-turning or slow-oscillating load, often a horizontal platform such as a conventional crane, a swing yarder, or the wind-facing platform of a horizontal-axis windmill.
Brand slewing rings are a cost-effective, performance-enhancement option for rotary devices carrying heavy loads. Slewing rings have a compact design and can be manufactured without teeth, with internal or external teeth, with balls, and/or with rollers. Slewing rings are used across industries for several applications, including construction equipment, waste water treatment machinery, wind-power generation, drilling equipment, logging industry machines, mining equipment, revolving grabbers and winches, and steering applications. Slew rings are a critical component in industries such as aerospace, forestry, power, automotive, military, manufacturing, medical, robotics, nautical, and surveillance.
- XU080120 Crossed roller slewing bearings (without gear teeth)
- VSU250855 four point contact ball slewing bearing
- XU120179 slewing ring on pivot point for truck crane
- Revolving platforms slewing ring MTO-143T
- VSU251055 turntable bearing
- NU 2207
- VLA200844-N external gear slewing bearing for cranes
- SX011836 Cross Cylindrical Roller Bearing INA Structure
- XSU080218 cross roller bearing 180x255x25.4mm
- VLA200744-N Flanged Four point contact bearing
- RKS.121400202001 crossed cylindrical roller slewing bearings