SKF snl 517 Bearing
Crane Slewing Bearing
Crane Slewing Bearing or slew[ing] ring is a rotational rolling-element bearing that typically supports a heavy but slow-turning or slow-oscillating load, often a horizontal platform such as a conventional crane, a swing yarder, or the wind-facing platform of a horizontal-axis windmill.
Crane Slewing Bearings are machine elements which absorb all axial and radial forces and the resulting tilting moments in a single self-retaining and ready-to-install unit.
Their low profile and an excellent weight/performance ratio, open center, and the possibility of an integrated gearing make Rotek slewing bearings ideal structural components.
- VLU200414 Light series rotary table bearings
- KF160XP0 slim bearing
- Camera crane slewing bearing MTO-050
- HS6-43P1Z slewing bearing no gear teeth
- SX011860 Cross Cylindrical Roller Bearing INA Structure
- 7305 BDT
- XSI141094-N Crossed roller bearing
- RKS.302070202001 slewing bearing external gear teeth
- XSU080168 steering robot slew ring 130x205x25.4mm
- VLA200414-N Flanged Four point contact bearing
- Yaw bearing VSA200844-N slewing ring