SKF snl 517 Bearing
Rollix Slewing Ring Bearing
Rollix Slewing ring bearings can be supplied as ungeared, or with gears on either the ID of the inner ring or the OD of the outer ring. Slewing rings may be small, but they help do some of the largest jobs in the business. From swing arm rotation on cranes to the platform on a wind turbine, slewing rings are an integral part of many machinated processes.
Rollix Slewing Ring Bearing is comprised of two rings, each of which contains a precision raceway that is induction hardened on the surface to a specified depth. Each ring is made from a medium carbon steel forging. Silverthin™ SK and ST Series bearings have raceways constructed in a four-point contact configuration, with 45° contact angles as standard. Other raceway configurations are available, such as crossed roller and eight-point contact. These other options are often considered in cases where very high loads or special stiffness requirements are needed.
- Global Service Top Quality cheap slewing drive SE9
- Xuzhou Wanda Slewing drive worm drive SE17 used for solar power generation
- 0.813 Inch | 20.65 M
- Custom low price slew drive worm gear for solar tracker slewing drive
- SCHAEFFLER GROUP
- China 12" Slew Drive SE12 with hydraulic motor for Solar Tracker System
- Single Row Ball Bear
- worm slewing drive 9 inch with 24V motor
- Cylindrical Roller B
- high precision worm gear small slew drive price
- BUNTING BEARING CORP
- WANDA SE5 Slewing Drive(SE Series) For Wind Turbines