SKF snl 517 Bearing
Rollix Slewing Ring Bearing
Rollix Slewing ring bearings can be supplied as ungeared, or with gears on either the ID of the inner ring or the OD of the outer ring. Slewing rings may be small, but they help do some of the largest jobs in the business. From swing arm rotation on cranes to the platform on a wind turbine, slewing rings are an integral part of many machinated processes.
Rollix Slewing Ring Bearing is comprised of two rings, each of which contains a precision raceway that is induction hardened on the surface to a specified depth. Each ring is made from a medium carbon steel forging. Silverthin™ SK and ST Series bearings have raceways constructed in a four-point contact configuration, with 45° contact angles as standard. Other raceway configurations are available, such as crossed roller and eight-point contact. These other options are often considered in cases where very high loads or special stiffness requirements are needed.
- XR882055 Cross tapered roller bearing TIMKEN
- XU160260 Crossed roller bearing
- VSU250755 slewing ring bearing INA
- XSA140544-N Crossed roller slewing bearings
- RKS.060.20.0644 slewing bearing without gear
- XU120179 Crossed roller slewing bearings (without gear teeth)
- XSA140744-N Crossed roller slewing bearings
- 6805-2RS C3
- RKS.900155101001 slewing bearing (no gear)