SKF snl 517 Bearing
Slewing drive bearings are usually found in application such as: wind turbines, heavy load transporters, solar trackers, harbor cranes, hydraulic equipment, crane steering mechanisms, automation systems, heavy load manipulators, yaw and pitch control tables.
The slewing drive is a gearbox that can safely hold radial and axial loads, as well as transmit a torque for rotating. The rotation can be in a single axis, or in multiple axes together. Slewing drives are made by manufacturing gearing, bearings, seals, housing, motor and other auxiliary components and assembling them into a finished gearbox.
Slewing drives function with standard worm technology, in which the worm on the horizontal shaft acts as the driver for the gear. The rotation of the horizontal screw turns a gear about an axis perpendicular to the screw axis. This combination reduces the speed of the driven member and also multiplies its torque; increasing it proportionally as the speed decreases. The speed ratio of shafts depends upon the relation of the number of threads on the worm to the number of teeth in the worm wheel or gear.[
- XI120288-N cross roller bearing (internal gear teeth)
- VLA201094-N four point contact ball slewing bearing 984x1198.1x56mm
- Jib Crane Bearing MTO-050 Slewing Ring
- VSI250755-N slewing ring bearings (internal gear teeth)
- Xuzhou Wanda high quality Enclosed Housing SE5 Slew Drive For Solar Tracking System
- Solar Tracker Worm Gear Slew Drive Price SE9
- WEA9 with hydraulic motor Grapple Slew Drive slwing drive
- 9" SE9 slewing drive ring bearing for dual axis solar tracker